Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: super 8 telecine labs

  1. #11
    Inactive Member kbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    opps...sorry about that link I showed for CinePost...The correct link is www.posthouse.com

  2. #12
    Inactive Member seekaee's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate to say this, but I'm a little worried about this company Guys. Yesterday, I sent them an email asking what kind of equipment they use for the transfer, and in return I got this reply from them:" WE USE A PROJECTOR AND TELECINE EQUIPMENT TO TRANSFER". WTF?

    Tomorrow I'm going to give them a call and see if someone can give me a better explanation.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member becomedeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 26th, 2001
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does posthouse tell you how many rolls that they can transfer in an hour? I thought that most places did four per hour, but that would put the cost of transfering one roll to video at over $50.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member seekaee's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I haven't been able to speak to anyone yet but I did get the guy to talk to at sony.His name is Shane Money( sounds like a character from the movie "Swingers")and can be reached at 1-334-793-7655 EXT #3530.Hopefully the guys knows his stuff and dosn't say they just tape it of a "projector"
    [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •